Featured Post

Linkedin

 These days, I mostly post my tech musings on Linkedin.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanmcgrath/

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Who are you?

(A wee experiment in asking a direct question soliciting straight answers. Possibly yielding raw material for a future ITWorld article and/or a blog post.)

Bloglines tells me that there are at least 456 of you at the moment. 456 subscribers to the feed for this blog that is.

Trouble is. I don't know who you are or why you are here. (Okay I know a little bit about some of you via haloscan, sitemeter and SYO). Maybe that is the way you like it and that is fine. If not, you could help satisfy my curiosity by dropping me a note on e-mail. (sean mcgrath. Replace the space with a '.' and append @propylon.com) or adding a comment.

I will post anonymized stats here so that you can find out who everyone else is.

No comments: